Last update: 01/14/2020
Thursday June 4
Huaka'i to Ka'ana
- This is a public excursion to the birth place of the hula
- Site is located on Moloka'i Ranch property
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering
- You are responsible for your own transportation to the site
- Will be driving on unpaved roads through slightly rough terrain
- Drive time is about 10-20 minutes (pending conditions)
- No restrooms available
- For your comfort please bring your own hali'i/chair, umbrella and water
Friday June 5
An evening of mo'olelo and hula with Kumu Hula from across of Hawai'i sharing a little about their hula origins and traditions.
Saturday June 6
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30pm
Bring the 'ohana and spend the day shopping and eating! Then take a break and relax to some 'ono Hawaiian music and beauitful hula performances.
All events listed are FREE and open to the public. Some events are still pending so check back here regularly for updates. Mahalo!